You are a photographer but now you can’t leave the house! So this is a good time to review the pictures you have already taken!
Which ones are your favorite pictures? Do you think they could be better? Why not get the opinion of an expert and find ways to improve your composition and technique?
Join us for a virtual private photo critique session established by Washington Photo Safari to give you guidance on your photography.
Send us your 10 best photographs by the free zip file transfer process called www.wetransfer.com, and for a fee of just $24.95 Washington Photo Safari Director E. David Luria will review them with you by phone and follow-up email.
Here is the process:
1) Gather up your 10 best photographs and register for the critique session.
2) Make your $24.95 payment on the website or to [email protected] via Paypal or to 202-669-8468 via Zelle. Await confirmation of receipt.
3) Send the images via the free zip file transfer site www.wetransfer.com to [email protected] with a message indicating your name, your location,
your skill level in photography, the camera you use, and your cell phone number and email address.
4) Request a date and time for your virtual critique appointment.
5) Await confirmation from Mr. Luria for the critique date and time.
6) On the phone date, Mr. Luria will then go over each photograph with suggestions on how it could be improved, followed by a general critique by email which will include Washington Photo Safari’s document “Composition: The Essence of Good Photography.”
Trained in Paris at the Parsons School of Design By a protégé of Henri Cartier-Bresson, David is a member of the American Society of Media Photographers, The Association of Independent Architectural Photographers, and the Society of Photographic Educators and has had his images appear in over 100 publications, calendars and postcards. As founder and director of The Washington Photo Safari program, he has directed the training of 38,000 amateur photographers from 50 U.S. states and 53 countries since 1999, receiving hundreds of 5- star reviews on TripAdvisor, Viator, Google, Airbnb and other search engines.
Five-stars: “Perfect way to learn photography and explore DC
David Luria is an excellent photography instructor who uses Washington DC’s iconic sites as his classroom. He will take you to many well known places and some hidden treasures in DC. In either case he will help you see these places in new ways and help you compose and capture these places with your camera. If you take a Washington Photo Safari you will receive great advice for taking better photos technically and artistically. “ Mark R. on Trip Advisor