Photography, like painting, is all about composition! Learn from paintings and photographs via Zoom!
The Exciting World of iPhone Photography!
Learn how to take great photos with your late model iPhone during a 2-hour Zoomfari!
Whether you have a new iPhone 13 Pro/Max, or even an iPhone 12, 11 or 10, join us for a motivating, 2-hour hands-on workshop via Zoom to learn how to take great photos with your iPhone. Topics include: an introduction to the basic (and advanced) photographic functions of your phone; how to use little know features to drastically improve your photography; and an overview of the most important rules of composition and how/why they affect your photos.
• Set up and use of the basic photography features of your phones
• Introduction of the advanced shooting features, including ProRAW on the iPhone 13 Pro/Max, 12 Pro/Max along with high quality Dolby Vision video
• Shooting in difficult situations (i.e., low light portraiture),
• Using the tremendous editing features of your phones
• Discussion and demo of creative composition tips and suggestions for better results
• Various apps that can complement your iPhone photography (when and why to use)
- Your iPhone (iOS 14 installed, charged and ready!) Note: Emphasis will be on the features of the iPhone 13 Pro/Max, 12 Pro/Max, but all iPhones are welcome (and all features/differences will be addressed)
- Pen and Paper,
- A computer or iPad with Zoom
On Zoom, from the comfort of your home! Login Credentials will be sent after registration.
Elody Crimi is an award-winning photographer and instructor, specializing in landscape and fine art photography. Davanti Photo, her studio at Artists and Makers 2 in Rockville, MD, offers both photographic services and workshops for the digital camera, as well as Photoshop, HDR, Smartphone photography and private instruction. She is also the Photo Curator in the Archives Dept. at Washington National Cathedral, and the co-author of Jewels of Light, the guide to the stained-glass windows at the Cathedral. She has a BA in Art from Augustana College in Rock Island, Illinois and received her certificate in Professional Photography from the Washington School of Photography. In addition, she was with Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) for 37 years in the Creative Services Division in various managerial and financial roles.